This problem was actually resolved shortly after my initial post, but I've been busy studying for the ACA exam and have been ignoring my blog. Even though I work with aspects of preservation, I still had to read several books this past week, and after reading three books, my brain was mush. I've been out of school for too long.
So, with some quick trouble-shooting and major assistance from @steganogram, I discovered the world of stylesheets for stylesheets. I sent the code he suggested to our library IT, who have the right admin privileges, and the problem was fixed in less than a week! I also found out about the EAD Google group.
Thanks again @steganogram and CUA library IT!